SIMlock code of Telus Canada Huawei B612 WiFi router is available, means if your device is asking for unlock code after changing the SIM card then it can be unlocked easily. Unlocking of Telus Canada Huawei B612 is one-time work but gives the opportunity to use any supported bands SIM card. Means, once the router is unlocked, you can use any network provider SIM card around the world.
How long we need to wait for a Huawei unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 1 to 10 days.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 2 days (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Telus Canada Huawei B612 Router?
1. Switch off the Telus Canada Huawei B612.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider SIM card.
3. Switch on the router.
4. Connect to PC with USB/LAN cable or WiFi.
5. Browse for its default IP address 192.168.x.x.
6. Login to the device with admin/admin.
7. It should redirect you to the unlocking page, if not then under Settings search option for SIMlock / Unlock / NCK.
8. Enter the unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
9. Click OK.
10. Once the Telus Canada Huawei B612 accepts the code, it will be unlocked forever.
11. Now create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note: Don’t try any free codes into your Telus Canada Huawei B612, otherwise it will be locked permanently. Only pay if the device is asking for SIMlock code and attempts are left to enter the code.