Factory unlock code of Tele2 Sweden Huawei B525 router is available at routerunlock.com. This means if your Tele2 Sweden Huawei B525 is asking for a SIMLock code after changing the SIM card, then it can be unlocked easily. Once the router is unlocked, you can use the default SIM card and other network providers.
Huawei B525 is also known as Huawei 4G Router Prime. It is a Cat6 LTE router that can provide download speeds up to 300 Mbps and upload up to 50 Mbps.
How long we need to wait for a Huawei unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 1 to 10 days.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 2 days (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Tele2 Sweden Huawei B525 4G LTE Cat6 Router?
1. Reset the Tele2 Sweden Huawei B525 and connect to the PC with WiFi or LAN.
2. Browse the device’s default IP address in internet explorer (192.168.1.1).
3. Log in to the device with admin/admin.
4. Under Settings, search for the “SIMLock Code” option.
6. Enter the 16-digit unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
7. Click Apply/OK.
8. Now, your Tele2 Sweden Huawei B525 may be rebooted to display the network.
9. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.