Rogers Canada has launched ZTE MF275 WiFi router. Factory unlock code of Rogers Canada ZTE MF275 is also available. Now, unlocking of this router is also possible, if it is asking for NCK after changing the SIM card.
Once the Rogers Canada ZTE MF275 is unlocked, you can use all supported bands SIM cards of any carrier. Unlocking is one-time work, but the freedom to choose any network provider SIM card.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Rogers Canada ZTE MF275 Router?
1. Switch Off the Rogers Canada ZTE MF275.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another carrier.
3. Connect to PC with USB cable.
4. It will automatically open the default web page of the Rogers Canada ZTE MF275, if not then open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and install in your PC.
5. Login to the device through web page with admin.
6. It should redirect you to the unlocking page and will ask you for NCK.
7. Enter here correct factory unlock code and click OK.
8. The device may be rebooted to show the network.
9. Now you can start using your Rogers Canada ZTE MF275 with any carrier SIM card.
Note I: Factory unlock code of Rogers Canada ZTE MF275 is not free, you need to pay. Correct SIMlock code will be emailed. While paying, mention the correct IMEI in the transaction.