Recently, Huawei E5775 was available in U.S.A. through online retailers for $210. Today, I have unlocked one Huawei E5775 (Model E5775s-925) as well as Huawei E5372 (Model E5372s-601), which was originally locked to Spectranet carrier of Nigeria.
Unlocking of E5775 (E5775s-925) is easy and one-time work. Just you need to follow some steps and the unlocked E5775 will be in your hand to use it with any network provider SIM.
How to unlock Huawei E5775 (E5775s-925) Mobile WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5775 Mobile WiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your device (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5775 WiFi modem with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / android device (For the best results, connect to Windows PC and use internet explorer).
5. Browse for 192.168.8.1 and login to your device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
You might also interested in unlocked Huawei‘s firmware :
Note: Unlock code of Huawei E5775 (Model E5775s-925) and Huawei E5372 (Model E5372s-601) is not free.