I have already provided the article about how to flash Airtel Huawei E173CS-1 latest firmware and how to generate 86 series IMEI unlock code. But, recently when I was unlocking some Airtel E173Cs-1 Indian Modem, a few modems was asking for unlock code while putting another SIM on the modem but some of them were not asking for unlock code. Hence, we are proving the article for those Huawei E173CS-1 modems who does not ask for unlock code after flashing the modem also.
How to use code writer tool in Huawei Airtel E1731 (E173Cs-1) Modem?
1. After flashing the airtel E173CS-1 modem, download the Huawei Modem Code Writer Tool from the link provided below after the article.
2. Extract the zip file and run the Huawei Modem Code Writer.
3. Now plug your flashed Airtel modem in your computer.
4. Now click on “Please Select Com Port” button and it will open a small window.
6. After selecting the COM port, click on Accept button.
7. Now click on Unlock Modem button.
9. Here, provide the Unlock Code (8 digits) which you have generated via this article and after that click on OK button.
Now you have a unlock Airtel 3G modem in your hand.