Hitech Amaze S405 can be purchased online in India with a lowest price Rs 3349.
According to the official website of Hitech, the Amaze S405 supports Dual Sim (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality and features a WVGA (480*800 pixels) multi-touch display of 4-inches. The phone is available in Grey colour and runs Android 4.4 KitKat out-of-the-box. It is powered by a 1GHz Single Core processor, alongside 256MB of RAM.
The Hitech Amaze S405 houses a 3.2 Megapixel rear-facing camera with flash and also boasts a 1.3 Megapixel front-facing camera for video calling and selfies. The handset weighs 100 gms and measures 127*66.6*11.2 mm dimensions. It is backed by a Li-ion battery of 1500mAH capacity, which is rated for 8 hrs of talk-time and 5 days of standby time in 2G network.
The Amaze S405 comes with 2GB of internal storage which is further expandable with up to 32Gb of microSD card. In terms of connectivity options, the device includes GPRS, EDGE, micro USB, GPS, Bluetooth V1.2, Audio Jack 3.5 mm, 3G, Tethering, Wifi and FM radio.
Key specifications of Hitech Amaze S405 :
- Dual Sim (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 4-inch WVGA (480*800 pixels resolution) touchscreen display
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 1GHz Single Core processor
- 256MB RAM
- 3.2 Megapixel rear-facing camera with flash
- 1.3 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 11.2 mm thin
- 1500mAH Li-ion battery
- 2GB ROM
- GPRS, EDGE, micro USB, GPS, Bluetooth V1.2, Audio Jack 3.5 mm, 3G, Tethering, Wifi and FM radio