For some reasons, if you want to hide some of the applications due to privacy concerns, then Privacy Hide freeware tool can help you.
Privacy Hide is a free software for Windows that can quickly hide all the selected applications in just a single click using a hotkey. Means, you have to configure a hotkey through Privacy Hide tool, and you can quickly hide specific applications from the computer screen.
How to Hide Applications in Windows with Privacy Hide?
1. Download and launch the Privacy Hide tool in your PC (link is available at the end of the post).
2. Click browse and select any executable (.exe) file to add in Privacy Hide app. You can add as many apps you want. You can also drag and drop the file to Privacy Hide window, to add in the list.
3. Once the desired apps are added in the list, click HotKey tab.
4. By default, Alt + 1 is assigned as hotkey, however, you can change it according to your convenience.
5. Once it is configured, just press the hotkey to hide all the selected apps at once.
This way, then you can keep your privacy and stop being watched accidentally by others.
You can do additional settings through options tab:
- Start PrivacyHide automatically when Windows starts.
- Hide PrivacyHide Try Icon.
- All applications should get hidden.
The PrivacyHide software free to use and is available in 38 languages. It is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, 2003 and XP; including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. You can download this app from here.