In a event in Bangalore, the Gionee has unveiled P5L and V6L 4G LTE enabled smartphone, along with P6 and P4S.
The Gionee Pioneer P5L is a 4G LTE supported handset, powered by 1.3GHz quad core processor (MediaTek MT6582 chipset), and coupled with 1GB of RAM. Running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS Gionee’s custom Amigo UI, the phone also comes with 8GB of internal storage, that is further expandable with up to 128GB of microSD card.
The Pioneer P5L houses an 5MP auto focus rear camera, and also boasts a 2MP fixed -focus front camera. It packs a 1800 mAh replaceable battery. It supports two micro-SIM card slots with dual standby functionality. The handset is 8.9mm in thickness.
In terms of connectivity options, the cellphone includes 3.5 mm ear-jack, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, 4G LTE and dual SIM slot. The Gionee P5L features a 4.7-inch IPS (854 x 480 pixels) display with 208ppi pixel density.
Key specifications of Gionee Pioneer P5L :
- 4G LTE , Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 1.3GHz quad core processor (MediaTek MT6582 chipset)
- 1GB RAM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS with Amigo UI
- 8GB ROM
- 5MP auto focus rear camera
- 2MP fixed -focus front camera
- 1800 mAh replaceable battery
- 8.9mm thin
- 3.5 mm ear-jack, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB
- 4.7-inch IPS (854 x 480 pixels) display with 208ppi pixel density
The Gionee Pioneer P5L will be available in India in Black and White variant colours.