Gionee has unveiled a new smartphone, dubbed as Gionee Marathon M5. It comes in Black, White and Gold colors and is priced at 2299 Chinese Yuan (about US $370 / Rs. 23,650). It will go on sale in China starting from June 25th.
Gionee Marathon M5 comes with 6020mAh battery using two 3010 battery cells. The company promises up to 62 hours of standby even if the phone has only 5% of power left. It has fast dual charging chips and can also be used to charge other devices. It has unibody metal build with a narrow frame at just 8.5mm thick (4.75mm edge).
The Gionee Marathon M5 is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor and coupled with 2GB DDR3 of RAM. It features a 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED Plus touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution. The built-in 16GB storage is further expandable via external microSD card.
The Marathon M5 smartphone houses a 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera and also boasts a 5 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 4G, USB OTG, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also Dual SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Gionee Marathon M5 Smartphone Specifications :
- 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED Plus display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit CPU
- Android 5.1 Lollipop (Amigo 3.1 UI) operating system
- Dual SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby
- 16GB ROM
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera
- 5 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 6020mAh battery
- 4G LTE, USB OTG, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack