Gionee has announced two 4G LTE smartphone, the CTRL V6L and Pioneer P5L. It is priced at Rs 15000 and Rs 10000 respectively. The Gionee has also confirmed two 3G phone under 10,000 INR, dubbed as P6 and P4S.
The V6L is equipped with 8GB of internal storage (4.4GB is free for users usage) and further expandable with up to 128GB of microSD card. It houses an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with auto-focus and flash; while there is a 5-megapixel front-facing camera is also available onboard for selfies. It is only 6.9mm thin.
“Gionee has always kept itself updated with the latest technology advancements and market trends. Continuing our endeavor to provide every customer with the best in technology we are announcing a host of new products and LTE devices will be our key focus,” says Arvind. R. Vohra, India Head – Gionee.
It also comes with basic connectivity options like WiFi, Bluetooth, and 3.5 mm ear-jack.
Key specifications of Gionee CTRL V6L :
- 5-inch HD touch screen display with a pixel density of 294pp
- dual-SIM slot with 4G LTE
- 1950mAh battery
- 1.2GHz quad core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset) processor
- 1GB RAM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS with Gionee’s Amigo UI
- 8GB ROM
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with auto-focus and flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
The Gionee CTRL V6L will be available in India in Black and White variant colours starting mid-December.