Vodafone has recently launched a new router, Huawei B310s-22, with firmware version 21.316.01.00.09. The sub-model of Huawei B310 comes with higher security, and people are using the boot shot method to unlock this router. Our team has successfully unlocked the latest Vodafone Huawei B310 router, which comes with firmware version 21.316.01.00.09, without boot shot / opening the screws. This solution will cost 10USD for personal use and 100USD for professional use. Once the router is upgraded with our modified unlocked firmware, you can enjoy the unlocked router with all network provider sim cards worldwide.
Before proceeding with further steps, download the following required files, which is required to unlock the Vodafone Huawei B310 [Firmware 21.316.01.00.09]
2. Download Unlocked Firmware 21.316.01.00.09 of Vodafone Huawei B310 (Charge is 10USD, which you can pay here)
How to Unlock Vodafone Huawei B310s-22 [Firmware 21.316.01.00.09]?
1. Extract both downloaded files using WinRAR.
2. Switch On Vodafone Huawei B310 and connect to PC with LAN cable.
3. It will automatically open the default page of the router.
4. From Menu, click on “Local Update.”
5. Browse for the BIN file from the unlocked firmware folder.
6. Select the B310s-22 BIN file, update the router, and wait to restart [when it will show Network LED is GREEN, which means flashing is completed].
In case you don’t find a local update, then proceed with further steps:
7. Remove the B310s router from the computer.
8. Switch off the Huawei B310 router.
9. Run the downloaded Multicast Upgrade Tool.
10. Select the Network Card of your PC [Marked as A in image].
11. Check “Force Upgrade” [Marked as B in image].
12. Select the BIN file from the downloaded folder [Marked as C in image].
13. Finally, click on Start [Marked as D in image].
14. Now connect the Vodafone Huawei B310 router to the PC with a LAN cable.
15. Switch ON the router.
16. It will start flashing the firmware.
17. When the router’s Network LED will be GREEN, click the Stop button [Marked as E in image].
18. Switch off the router and again switch On.
19. Now run Putty software, which is available in the downloaded folder.
20. Make changes according to the above screenshot in the “Session” menu but don’t click the “Open” button.
21. Now click on the “Terminal” menu and make the following changes according to the below screenshot:
22. Finally, click the “Open” button.
23. It will open a black terminal window.
24. Type the following command:
25. Press Enter from the keyboard.
26. Again paste the following command:
27. Press Enter from the keyboard.
Now your Vodafone locked Huawei B310 [Firmware 21.316.01.00.09] router is unlocked permanently.