Orange Cote d’Ivoire has recently launched a new router, Huawei B310 with firmware version 21.321.03.00.406. The sub-model of Huawei B310 comes with higher security and people are using boot shot method to unlock this router. Our team has got the success in the unlocking of the latest Orange Cote d’Ivoire Huawei B310 router which comes with firmware version 21.321.03.00.406, without boot shot / opening the screws. This solution will cost only 10USD for personal use, means there is nothing to pay. Once the router is upgraded with our modified unlocked firmware, you can enjoy the unlocked router with all network provider simcards around the word.
Before proceeding with further steps, download the following required files, which is required to unlock the Orange Cote d’Ivoire Huawei B310 [Firmware 21.321.03.00.406]:
2. Unlocked Firmware 21.321.03.00.406 of Orange Cote d’Ivoire Huawei B310
How to Unlock Orange Cote d’Ivoire Huawei B310 [Firmware 21.321.03.00.406]?
1. Extract both downloaded files using WinRAR.
2. Switch On Orange Cote d’Ivoire Huawei B310 and connect to PC with LAN cable.
3. It will automatically open the default page of the router.
4. From Menu, click on “Local Update”.
5. Browse for BIN file from unlocked firmware folder.
6. Select the B310 BIN file and update the router, wait to restart [when it will show Network LED as GREEN, means flashing is completed].
In case you don’t find local update, then proceed with further steps:
7. Remove the B310 router from the computer.
8. Switch off the Huawei B310 router.
9. Run the downloaded Multicast Upgrade Tool.
10. Select Network Card of your PC [Marked as A in image].
11. Check “Force Upgrade” [Marked as B in image].
12. Select the BIN file from downloaded folder [Marked as C in image].
13. Finally click on Start [Marked as D in image].
14. Now connect the Orange Cote d’Ivoire Huawei B310 router to PC with LAN cable.
15. Switch ON the router.
16. It will start flashing the firmware.
17. When Network LED of router will be GREEN, then click Stop button [Marked as E in image].
18. Switch off the router and again switch On.
19. Now run Putty software which is available in downloaded folder.
20. Make changes according to the above screenshot in “Session” menu but don’t click “Open” button.
21. Now click on “Terminal” menu and make the following changes according to the below screenshot:
22. Finally click “Open” button.
23. It will open a black terminal window.
24. Type the following command:
25. Press Enter from the keyboard.
26. Again paste the following command:
27. Press Enter from the keyboard.
Now your Orange Cote d’Ivoire locked Huawei B310 [Firmware 21.321.03.00.406] router is unlocked permanently.