Movistar Argentina has recently launched a new router, Huawei B315s-22. The sub-model of Huawei B315 comes with higher security and people are using boot shot method to unlock this router. Our team has got the success in the unlocking of the latest Movistar Argentina Huawei B315s-22 router which comes with firmware version 21.300.07.04.456, without boot shot / opening the screws. This solution is totally free for personal use, means there is nothing to pay. Once the router is upgraded with our modified unlocked firmware, you can enjoy the unlocked router with all network provider simcards around the word.
Before proceeding with further steps, download the following required files, which is required to unlock the Movistar Argentina Huawei B315s-22 [Firmware 21.300.07.04.456] free of cost:
How to Unlock Movistar Argentina Huawei B315s-22 [Firmware 21.300.07.04.456] [FREE]?
1. Extract both downloaded files using WinRAR.
2. Switch On MTN Huawei B315s-22 and connect to PC with LAN cable.
3. It will automatically open the default page of the router.
4. From Menu, click on “Local Update”.
5. Browse for BIN file from unlocked firmware folder.
6. Select the B315 BIN file and update the router, wait to restart [when it will show Network LED as GREEN, means flashing is completed].
In case you don’t find local update, then proceed with further steps:
7. Remove the B315s-22 router from the computer.
8. Switch off the Huawei B315s-22 router.
9. Run the downloaded Multicast Upgrade Tool.
10. Select Network Card of your PC [Marked as A in image].
11. Check “Force Upgrade” [Marked as B in image].
12. Select the BIN file from downloaded folder [Marked as C in image].
13. Finally click on Start [Marked as D in image].
14. Now connect the Movistar Argentina Huawei B315s-22 router to PC with LAN cable.
15. Switch ON the router.
16. It will start flashing the firmware.
17. When Network LED of router will be GREEN, then click Stop button [Marked as E in image].
18. Switch off the router and again switch On.
19. Now run Putty software which is available in downloaded folder.
20. Make changes according to the above screenshot in “Session” menu but don’t click “Open” button.
21. Now click on “Terminal” menu and make the following changes according to the below screenshot:
22. Finally click “Open” button.
23. It will open a black terminal window.
24. Type the following command:
25. Press Enter from the keyboard.
26. Again paste the following command:
27. Press Enter from the keyboard.
Now your Movistar Argentina locked Huawei B315s-22 [Firmware 21.300.07.04.456] router is unlocked permanently.