Earlier I have written about CutePDF Writer, which helps you print any document in PDF format; what you will do if you have a PDF file and want to convert it into a normal word document so that further editing can be done. Free PDF to Word Doc Converter is a convenient tool that can convert any PDF document into a word document.
As the tool name is Free PDF to Word Doc Converter, it is a freeware program. It is a yet powerful tool that can easily convert any PDF file into a normal word document.
The program can extract text, images, shapes from PDF file to Word Doc file and preserve the layout. It can convert all the pages or any pages range of the PDF file. Free PDF to Word Doc Converter is a standalone program – so that you can convert PDF to Word Doc without Adobe Acrobat Reader or Microsoft Word installed on your computer.
Free PDF to Word Doc Converter works with all major Windows operating systems, including 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 /8/8.1 (32-bit/64-bit). I have personally tested it with Windows 8.1 64-bit edition. Presently its latest version, 1.1, is available, which can be downloaded from the link provided at the end of the article. Its size is hardly 1.07 MB.
The main highlights of Free PDF to Word Doc Converter :
- Convert PDF to Word and preserve the original layout of your PDF in an editable Word Document.
- Extract text labels, graphics, shapes from PDF file into Word Doc file.
- Convert all the pages or partial pages of PDF file to Word file.
- Support Adobe PDF 1.0 – 1.6 formats.
- Can automatically open the output Doc file when the conversion is done.
- Several PDF to Word conversion options are available for a better result.
- Convert at high speed.
- Easy to use the software.
- Totally Free
- No malware and adware