Earlier I have written about CutePDF Writer, which helps you to print any document in PDF format. But, what you will do, if you have a PDF file and you want to convert it into normal word document, so that further editing can be done. Free PDF to Word Doc Converter is very handy tool, that can be utilized to convert any PDF document into a word document.
As the tool name is Free PDF to Word Doc Converter, it is a freeware program. It is yet powerful tool that can easily convert any PDF file into a normal word document.
The program can extract text, images, shapes from PDF file to Word Doc file and preserve the layout. It can convert all the pages, or any pages range of the PDF file. Free PDF to Word Doc Converter is a standalone program – so that you can convert PDF to Word Doc without Adobe Acrobat Reader or Microsoft Word installed in your computer.
Free PDF to Word Doc Converter works with all major Windows operating system, including 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 /8/8.1 (32-bit/64-bit). I have personally tested it with Windows 8.1 64-bit edition. Presently its latest version 1.1 is available, which can be downloaded from the link which is provided at the end of the article. It size is hardly 1.07 MB.
The main highlights of Free PDF to Word Doc Converter :
- Convert PDF to Word and preserve the original layout of your PDF in an editable Word Document.
- Extract text labels, graphics, shapes from PDF file into Word Doc file.
- Convert all the pages, or partial pages of PDF file to Word file.
- Support Adobe PDF 1.0 – 1.6 formats.
- Can automatically open the output Doc file when the conversion is done.
- Several PDF to Word conversion options are available for a better result.
- Convert in a high speed.
- Easy to use software.
- Totally Free
- No malware and adware