The Fly Tornado One is a dual-SIM supported smartphone, running on the latest Android 4.4 Kit kat OS and powered by a MediaTek MT6592M 1.4 GHz Octa-Core processor with 1GB of RAM. By measuring 140 x 70 x 7.9 mm, the device has 175 gm weight and listed in only black variant colours.
The Tornado One boasts a 5-inches TFT IPS HD (1280 x 720 pixels) Capacitive touchscreen display with Gorilla and Dragontrail glass. It also comes with inbuilt storage of 8GB capacity, which is further expandable up to 32GB. It supports 3G network and in HSUPA it can upload a file with upto 5.76 Mbps and HSDPA+ download speed limit is 21.6Mbps.
Fly Tornado One (IQ4511 Octa) includes connectivity features like : WiFi 802.11 b / g / n 2.4 GHz, Tethering, OTA, external 3G dongle, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS and FM radio. It houses 13-megapixels rear camera with Auto-Focus and also sports a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for video calling and selfie.
The Tornado One is powered with 1920 mAh Li-polymer battery, which is rated for 8 hrs of talk-time and 180 hrs of standby time.
Key specifications of Fly Tornado One (IQ4511 Octa) :
- dual-SIM, dual standby
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- MediaTek MT6592M 1.4 GHz Octa-Core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 7.9 mm thin
- 5-inches TFT IPS HD Capacitive touchscreen display with Gorilla and Dragontrail glass
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 8GB ROM
- WiFi 802.11 b / g / n 2.4 GHz, Tethering, OTA, external 3G dongle, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS and FM radio
- 13-megapixels rear camera with Auto-Focus and flash
- 2 MP frontal camera
- 1920 mAh Li-polymer battery