Apart from the Fly Qik+, now Fly’s Qik has been also launched in India for Rs. 5,999 only. It is the cheapest smartphone which has been launched in India till now.
The Fly Qik has slightly lower configuration than Qik+. It features a 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display with 854 x 480 pixels of resolution and is powered by a 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor, coupled with Mali 450-MP4 GPU.
The Qik also comes with 1GB of RAM and has 8GB internal memory which is further expandable with up to 32GB of MicroSD. It supports dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality and runs Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS, but no word about Lollipop.
The Fly Qik houses an 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and also has a big 5MP front-facing camera for selfies and video chatting. Connectivity options include 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and 2000 mAh Li-ion battery.
Fly Qik specifications
- 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display
- 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor
- Mali 450-MP4 GPU
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) operating sytem
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2000 mAh Li-ion battery
The Fly Qik will be available in Russian Red and Silver Gray variant colours for Rs. 5,999 in India.