The EVO Energy 5 measures 144.5 x 72 x 11 mm dimensions and weighs 193 gms. It will be available in black and white variant colours. It features a 5.0-inches TFT IPS Capacitive touchscreen display with FWVGA 854 x 480 pixels of resolution. It is equipped with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage that is expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
Connectivity options included by Fly EVO Energy 5 (Fly IQ4504 Quad) are; 3G, HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Wi-Fi Hotspot, FM Radio, 3.5mm ear-jack, OTA, GPS, A-GPS and Bluetooth 4.0 LE. It houses a 5-megapixels (1920 x 2560 pix) rear camera and also a 0.3 Mpix (480 x 640 pix) front-facing camera is available for video calling.
Key specifications of Fly EVO Energy 5 :
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 4000 mAh Li-Polymer battery
- MediaTek MT6582M 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor
- 11 mm thin
- 193 gms weight
- 5.0-inches TFT IPS Capacitive touchscreen display
- FWVGA 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- 3G, HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Wi-Fi Hotspot, FM Radio, 3.5mm ear-jack, OTA, GPS, A-GPS and Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- 5-megapixels (1920 x 2560 pix) rear camera
- VGA front-facing camera
Fly may release a new smartphone of Tornado series soon, calls it Tornado Slim. It is listed in the company website with a tagline The Thinnest Smartphone in the World. It will be only 5.1mm thin according to the firm. The company is not aware about Oppo R5, which is only 4.85mm thin.