Russian customers can now purchase Fly Era Energy 3 (IQ4417 Quad) from the company online store with a price 490 Rubles.
The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek MT6582M 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor with 512MB of RAM. Under 133 x 66 x 10.4 mm measurement, whole package weight is 153 gms only and will be available in Russia in black colour options only.
The Fly Era Energy 3 sports a 4.5″ TFT IPS (OGS) Capacitive touchscreen display with a FWVGA resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. It features 4GB of internal storage, that is supported by microSDHC (up to 32 GB).
In terms of connectivity options, the Era Energy 3 include; USB, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2,4GHz, Wi-Fi Hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, OTA, Bluetooth 4.0, FM Radio, and 3.5mm ear-jack. It houses a 5 Mpix (1920 x 2560 pix) rear facing camera with auto focus and flash, while there is also a 0.3 Mpix (640 x 480 pix) front facing camera for video calling.
Key specifications of Fly Era Energy 3 :
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 3000 mAh Li-ion battery
- MediaTek MT6582M 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor
- 512MB RAM
- 10.4 mm thin
- 153 gms weighs
- 4.5″ TFT IPS (OGS) Capacitive touchscreen display
- FWVGA 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- 4GB ROM
- USB, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2,4GHz, Wi-Fi Hotspot, GPS, A-GPS
- OTA, Bluetooth 4.0, FM Radio, and 3.5mm ear-jack
- 5 Mpix (1920 x 2560 pix) rear facing camera with auto focus and flash
- VGA front facing camera