Firefly Mobile has uncovered a new smartphone, dubbed as Firefly Mobile GT100 S. It has aluminum metal edge frame construction and is priced at Php 3,799 in Philippines. The Firefly Mobile is also throwing in a basic phone (Php 449 value) with every purchase, as well as a free screen protector and a fitted phone case.
The Firefly Mobile GT100 S boasts a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor and is equipped with 1GB of RAM. It sports a 5-inch qHD IPS display with 540 x 960 pixels of resolution. The 8GB internal storage can be expanded with up to 128GB of memory card. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat OS and is backed by a 2400mAH battery.
The Firefly Mobile GT100 S smartphone houses a 8-megapixel BSI rear camera and also packs a 5 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. Connectivity options include in the phone as 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS micro-USB, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also single micro SIM slot functionality.
Firefly Mobile GT100 S Smartphone Specifications :
- 5-inch qHD IPS display
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M CPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- dual SIM slot with dual standby
- 8GB ROM
- 1GB RAM
- 8-megapixel BSI rear camera with auto-focus and flash
- 5 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 2400mAH battery
- 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack