Enable CD & Micro SD Card drive after unlocking Reliance 3G Netconnect ZTE MF190 dongle – I have already provided unlocking guide of Reliance 3G Netconnect ZTE MF190 modem. But, after unlocking the ZTE modem with DC Unlocker cracked version, Virtual CD ROM and Micro SD card slot gets disabled. So, in this article we will guide you, how to enable Virtual CD ROM and Micro SD card slot in ZTE MF190 modems.
Step by step guide to enable disabled Virtual CD ROM and Micro SD card slot in ZTE MF190 modems :
- Insert the default sim in your dongle, i.e. reliance 3G sim inside the reliance 3g Netconnect MF190 and remove micro sd card.
- Plug the modem and close all running software and connection manager.
- Now run dc unlocker software.
- Select manufacturer as “ZTE datacards”, select model as “Auto detect (recommended)” and click on search to get ZTE MF190 detected.
- After getting detected your card simply write the following command in the dc unlockers’ home interface: “AT+ZCDRUN=F” (without quotes) and press “Enter” key.
- Now you have done it.
Now your reliance 3g netconnect MF190 modem has Autorun CD and Micro SD memory card reader fully working.
Enjoyed the article then why not like my Facebook Page.