The Elephone P6000 Pro boasts MT6753 64bit Octa core 1.5GHz processor and is coupled with 2GB of RAM and ARM MALI T720 GPU. It features a 5 inches HD IPS LCD touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution. The built-in 16GB storage is further expandable via up to 64GB via microSD card.
The P6000 Pro smartphone houses a 13-megapixel AF Samsung rear camera and also boasts a 2 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 4G LTE, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Elephone P6000 Pro Smartphone Specifications :
- 5 inches HD IPS LCD display
- MT6753 64bit Octa core 1.5GHz CPU
- Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby
- 16GB ROM
- 2GB RAM
- 13-megapixel AF Samsung rear camera
- 2 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 2700mAh Li-ion battery
- 4G LTE, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 144.5*71.6*8.9mm dimensions
- 165g weight