Company calls OnePlus One as flagship killer and pride themselves for the maker of the same. Elephone is planning to launch P1000, which will throw out One from the China market.
The Elephone P1000 will run a version of CyanogenMod based on Android 4.4 Kitkat out of the box. It sports a 5.88-inch (2560 x 1440p) IPS display and houses 13 MP sony rear camera.
According to company record, it will be launched in low prices, as Elephone P6i Dual SIM phone with 13MP rear and 5MP front-facing camera is already available in market at $90 only.
Key specs of Elephone P1000 :
- 5.88-inch touch screen display
- 2560 x 1440p pixels resolution
- 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 CPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- 13 mega-pixel Sony rear camera
- CyanogenMod OS, based on Android v4.4
- 4G LTE