Elephone G2 is listed in the company HongKong official page and goes for pre-order for only US $99.99. Pre-order is available from 5th Mar 2015 – 31th Mar 2015 at elephone.cc. All the orders will be shipped out on 1st Apr 2015 after the pre-sale period. You can also enjoy $5 off coupon during pre-sale period using coupon code : FUNG2.
install Android 5.0 / Cyanogenmod / MIUI / LEWA from our Forum.
If you want to test stock ROM Android 5.0 Beta version for G2 then you can download it from here.
The Elephone G2 is powered by a MT6732M 64bit 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor and coupled with 16 Core GPU Mali T-760. The 4.5-inch IPS FWVGA (854*480 pixels) display is backed by a 2,300mAH Li-ion battery, that is rated for 11 hrs video watching, 20 hrs internet surfing, 30 hrs music listening, 40 hrs calling or 3 days of standby. The handset is only 120 gms in weight and measures 134*66.6*8.9 mm.
The G2 is equipped with 1GB of RAM and the 8GB internal storage is also further expandable with upto 32GB of microSD card. The smartphone houses an 8-megapixel auto-focu rear shooter with flash light and also boasts a 2MP front-facing camera on-board for selfies and video calling. It features LTE-FDD: Band 1/3/7/20 (800/1800/2100/2600) / TDD-LTE: Band 40 (2300).
Connectivity options include in G2 are Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, WiFi 802.11b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS and FM Radio. It boasts gravity, proximity and light sensors.
Elephone G2 specifications
- dual-SIM (4G LTE+4G LTE) with dual standby
- Android 5.0 Lollipop / Cyanogenmod
- MT6732M 64bit 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor
- Arm Mali T-760 GPU
- 4.5-inch IPS FWVGA touchscreen display
- 854*480 pixels resolution
- 2,300mAH Li-ion battery
- 120 gms weight / 8.9 mm thickness
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 8-megapixel auto-focu rear shooter with flash light
- 2MP front-facing camera
- LTE-FDD: Band 1/3/7/20 (800/1800/2100/2600) / TDD-LTE: Band 40 (2300)
- Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, WiFi 802.11b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS and FM Radio