Orange and T-Mobile mixed product EE of UK has recently done partnership with Samsung, and on 13 Aug the company has announced the availability of Samsung Galaxy Alpha in UK on 4G plans.
The Samsung Galaxy Alpha combines a sleek design with powerful performance, and will be available for consumer and business customers across a variety of 4G EE plans. At just 6.7mm it is also Samsung’s slimmest flagship phone to date.
The handset will be available to pre-order on EE and customers will be able to purchase the handset via the EE online shop, EE telesales and EE retail stores as well, when it launches. With EE’s 4G service, they can watch live TV on the move without buffering, play live multiplayer games on-the-go and download large email attachments quicker than ever.
Nicola Shenton, Head of Device Portfolio at EE, said: “EE’s superfast 4G network is the perfect partner for Samsung’s new flagship device. With powerful performance and a real emphasis on design, Samsung has developed a great new handset that seamlessly combines style and substance. Add the biggest and fastest 4G network in the UK and you have a smartphone that ticks all the boxes.”
According to the company, the Samsung Galaxy Alpha will be available on a range of EE’s 4GEE and 4GEE Extra plans, with benefits which include:
- The UK’s fastest 4G speeds
- Inclusive roaming calls and texts in select international destinations*
- 2 for 1 cinema tickets with EE Film
- Exclusive discounts on EE’s superfast Fibre Broadband, so customers can enjoy blistering speeds in the home as well as on-the-move
- Inclusive unlimited calls to 080 numbers (This is valid for 4GEE Extra plans consumers only)