A new firmware v1.0.06 is available for download to enhance the Prestigio MultiPad 4 Diamond 10.1 3G tablet.
Before proceeding with firmware update, it is highly recommended to BACKUP all important information and also make sure that the device is fully charged.
Firmware v1.0.06 can applied in Prestigio MultiPad 4 Diamond 10.1 3G via OTA (Over-The-Air) as well as through personal computer.
How to update the firmware v1.0.06 in Prestigio MultiPad 4 Diamond 10.1 3G via OTA :
- Connect to the Internet using your device;
- Go to Settings -> About Tablet -> System updates -> Check Now;
- Then accept the firmware file for downloading;
- Follow further instructions that pop-up on the screen.
How to update the firmware v1.0.06 in Prestigio MultiPad 4 Diamond 10.1 3G via PC :
- Download the firmware file from the official download link which is provided at the end of the article.
- After downloading the firmware folder onto your Personal Computer, extract (decompress) all files from the archive (the folder);
- Use the user manual for upgrading which is included inside the archive.
What is new in latest firmware v1.0.06 :
1. MultiStore Prestigio is now available;
2. Prestigio apps updated;
3. OSD translations improved;
4. APN/SPN lists updated;
5. Other minor bugs fixed.
Download Firmware Update v1.0.06 for Prestigio MultiPad 4 Diamond 10.1 3G