PDF (Portable Document Format) is the most popular format when it comes to sharing documents online. PDF is safe to view, and there are tons of applications available to open PDFs on every platform, mobile, and desktop. All documents can be converted into PDF without losing the formatting; that is the best feature.
If you are a Mac OS X user, you must know that it has a built-in capability to produce PDF files from almost every app supporting printing. But, in Windows, you need to take the help of a third party to convert or create any document in PDF.
There are too many freeware, shareware, and paid applications over the internet. Today, I will share a freeware doPDF, which is clean and totally free to use, downloaded from the download link (Download size: Approx 39 MB) provided at the end of the article.
How to use doPDF?
1. Download the free application from the link which is provided at the end of the article.
2. Open any printable file (including browser) and press Ctrl+P from the keyboard.
3. Under printers, you will see a doPDF 8 printer. If it is not visible, then click on change and select the doPDF 8.
4. Now, click on Print, and it will ask you to provide the file name. Here, you can also set the PDF files’ quality as High, Medium, or Smallest files.
5. Provide the correct file name and click on OK to save the document as a PDF.
You can also use CutePDF Writer to print documents as PDFs. Additionally, if you already have a PDF file and want to convert it as a word document to edit it, you can use Free PDF to Word Doc Converter.