PDF (Portable Document Format) is the most popular format when it comes to sharing the documents online. PDF is safe to view and there are tons of applications available to open PDFs on every platform, mobile and desktop. Every types of documents can be converted in PDF without losing the formatting, that is best feature.
If you are a Mac OS X user, then you must know that it has built-in capability to produce PDF files from almost every app that supports printing. But, in Windows you need to take help of third party to convert or create any document in PDF.
There are too many freeware, shareware and paid applications over the internet. Today, I will share a freeware doPDF, which is clean and totally free to use, which can be downloaded from the download link (Download size : Approx 39 MB) which is provided at the end of the article.
How to use doPDF?
1. Download the free application from the link which is provided at the end of the article.
2. Open any printable file (including browser) and press Ctrl+P from the keyboard.
3. Under printers, you will see a doPDF 8 printer. If it is not visible then click on change and select the doPDF 8.
4. Now, click on Print and it will ask you to provide file name. Here, you have also option to set the quality of PDF file as High, Medium or Samllest file.
5. Provide the correct file name and click on OK to save the document as PDF.
You can also use CutePDF Writer to print document as PDF. Additionally, if you have already PDF file and want to convert it as word document to edit it, then you can use Free PDF to Word Doc Converter.