There are variaous CD / DVD burning software is available over the internet. BurnAware Free is one of them which is lightweight and freeware tool. I personally use Ashampoo Burning Studio 6 Free edition, but if you are not happy with Ashampoo products then BurnAware can be a good replacement.
BurnAware burning tool comes in three edition; Free, premium and pro. However, for home users free edition is sufficient as its comes with various useful options. It comes with various inbuilt tools like : Data Disc, Audio CD, Burn Image, Erase Disc, Blu-ray Disc, MP3 Disc, Copy to Image, Disc Info, Boot Disc, DVD-Video, Make ISO, Verify Disc, Custom Disc and Make Boot ISO.
One of the most noticeable feature is that it comes with clean, effective, easy-to-use and multilingual interface. It supports all the major Windows operating systems; including Windows 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, and XP; both 32 and 64 bits.
Key features of Download BurnAware :
- Burn your files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs
- Append or update Multisession discs
- Create Bootable CD or DVD
- Create Audio CDs and MP3 discs
- Create DVD-Video discs
- Make standard or boot disc images
- Copy disc to ISO image
- Copy CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs
- Erase or format re-writable disc
- Check disc for read errors
- Extract files from multi-session or corrupted discs
- Write ISO to multiple recorders simultaneously