Doogee Mobile has listed a new smartphone, called it Turebo2 DG900. Till now it has not been priced, however it is listed with full specs.
According to the online listing, the Doogee Turebo2 DG900 sports a 5-inch LCD FDH (1920*1080 pixels) touch screen display (441 PPI and 16M colors) with third generation Gorilla Glass protection and powered by MediaTek MTK6592 Octa core 1.7GHz processor, combines 2GB of RAM, clubbed with Mali-450 GPU. The handset is running on the latest Android 4.4 KitKat OS.
The Turebo2 DG900 comes with 16GB of internal storage, which can be upgraded with up to 64GB of external card. It houses 16-megapixel rear camera and also boasts an 8-megapixel front-facing camera for video calling and selfie. In terms of connectivity options, it includes WIFI 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Gravity Sensor, Multi-Touch, Earphone jack 3.5mm, GPS, 3G, USB tethering, Wi-Fi hotspot and FM Radio.
By measuring 153*76*6.9mm, the Doogee Turebo2 DG900 weighs 134.4g.
Key specifications of Doogee Turebo2 DG900 :
- 5-inch LCD FDH (1920*1080 pixels) touch screen display, 441 PPI, 16M colors, Gorilla Glass III protection
- MediaTek MTK6592 Octa core 1.7GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- Mali-450 GPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 16GB ROM
- 16-megapixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- WIFI 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Gravity Sensor, Multi-Touch, Earphone jack 3.5mm
- GPS, 3G, USB tethering, Wi-Fi hotspot, FM Radio
- Dimensions 153*76*6.9mm
- Weight 134.4gms
The Doogee Turebo2 DG900 will be available in market in black and white variant colours.