Doogee DG350 – an Android based smartphone, is available online with a lowest price $149.99 (Rs 8,611 for India).
According to the online listing, the Doogee DG350 is running on the outdated Android 4.2.9 Jelly Bean OS. It is powered by MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz processor, clubbed with Mali-400 MP2 GPU and coupled with 1GB of RAM. It has 4GB of internal storage, which is further expandable with up to 32Gb of memory card.
The Doogee DG350 sports a 4.7-inches HD IPS Retina OGS Full-Lamination Capacitive touchscreen display with a pixel resolution of 1280 x 720 and 312PPI. It is 3G supported, Dual SIM handset, and backed by 2200mAh Lithium-ion battery, which is rated for 2 to 3 days of standby time.
The DG350 houses a 5-megapixels rear-facing camera with auto-focus and flash light, while there is a 0.3-megapixels front-facing camera for video calling. At 9 mm thin, the phone weighs 130gm with battery.
Key specifications of Doogee DG350 :
- Android 4.2.9 Jelly Bean OS
- MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz processor
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- 4.7-inches HD IPS Retina OGS Full-Lamination Capacitive touchscreen display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 312PPI
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby, 3G
- 2200mAh Lithium-ion battery
- 5-megapixels rear-facing camera with auto-focus and flash light
- 0.3-megapixels front-facing camera
- 9 mm thin
- 130gm weight with battery