Digisol’s another modem, DG-BA3314 has listed in e-commerce online website at Rs 1095. According to the re-seller it features 14.4 Mbps, whereas Digisol DG-BA3370 data card can provide only 7.2 Mbps and available with a tag price Rs 1217.
Flipkart says that Digisol DG-BA3314 is a high speed 3.5G Data Card, sports 14.4 Mbps HSDPA download speed, or able to upload a file with maximum speed of 5.76 Mbps in HSUPA network. The modem supports GSM, EDGE, UMTS networks also.
The plug and play adapter is available in white-red variants of colours. The device boasts a memory card slot also, can be upgraded up to 32 GB via an external microSD card.
The DG-BA3314 has built-in form of USB and supports USB 2.0, features call and SMS facility. Measuring the dongle, its dimension is 125(L) x 70(W) x 19.5(H), weighs 22 g.
The data-card sports a LED light indicator, Red indicates No SIM Card / Error, and Green solid states that Registered to HSPA/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS, whereas Green blinking means Data Transmitting.
The DG-BA3314 supports Windows 2003, Windows XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, MAC OSX 10.5,10.6 &10.7 and Linux Ubuntu 9.10,10.04,10.10,11.04 & 12.04 operating systems.
The main features and specifications of Digisol DG-BA3314 14.4Mbps 3.5G Broadband Adapter :
- Supports HSPA / UMTS (2100MHz), GSM/ GPRS/ EDGE (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Support HSDPA (14.4 Mbps), HSUPA (5.76 Mbps), UMTS (384 Kbps), EDGE (237 Kbps), GPRS (85.6 Kbps).
- Support SMS, phone book, Volume Statistics via Software.
- Export and Import contacts in CSV or VCard format.
- USB 2.0 High speed interface.
- Micro SD* slot for Mass Storage, maximum capacity up to 32GB.
- No-CDROM required, auto installs the software.
- Plug-and-Play installation.
- Voice Call and USSD support.