Cubot has unveiled a new smartphone, the X9. It sports a 5-inch (1280 * 720 pixel) touchscreen display with 320 ppi, but no word about its pricing yet.
Built with MT659M2 and MT6290 modems, the Cubot X9 features 4G LTE with download speed up to 150 Mbit / s. Other connectivity options included are Dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, GPS and 3.5 mm ear jack. It also runs the latest Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS out of the box.
This X9 is equipped with the special LDS antenna technology – the most advanced antenna technology. It weights 125 grams, and measures 142.1 × 70.0 × 6.9 mm in size, with the battery of 2200 mAh capacity.
Key specifications of Cubot X9 :
- 1.4GHz octa-core MT6592M MediaTek (Cortex-A7) processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- 13-megapixel AF Sony rear camera with LED flash
- 8 megapixel front-facing camera
- MT659M2 and MT6290 modems
- 4G LTE, Dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, GPS and 3.5 mm ear jack
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS
- weights 125 grams
- 6.9 mm thin
- 2200 mAh battery
Source 1 | Source 2