Cubot P7 is listed online with a lowest price US $99.99 (Roughly Rs 5,740.58) at tinydeal. The online retailer is shipping this smartphone to India, USA, Australia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, UK, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Belgium and various other countries.
The new Cubot P7 is a 3G supported handset supports Dual-SIM with Dual Standby functionality. The unlocked device is running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS and powered by a MediaTek MT6582, Cortex A7 Quad Core, 1.3GHz processor with Mali-400 GPU, combines 512MB of RAM.
The P7 sports 5-inches IPS QHD 960x 540 pixels (240 dpi) capacitive touch screen display with 260K Colors depth. FM Radio, 3.5mm ear-jack, USB, Bluetooth, WiFi, Wi-Fi direct and GPS are main connectivity options included in the cellphone.
The Cubot P7 houses 8-megapixel rear camera with auto-focus and flash, while there is 2-megapixel front-facing camera is also on-board for video calling and selfie. It measures 143.8 x 72 x 8.6mm and weighs 154gms. Under the hood 1600mAH Li-ion battery is installed, which is rated for 2~3 days standby time.
Key specifications of Cubot P7 :
- Dual-SIM, 3G, Dual Standby
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- MediaTek MT6582, Cortex A7 Quad Core, 1.3GHz processor
- Mali-400 GPU
- 512MB RAM
- 5-inches IPS QHD 960x 540 pixels (240 dpi) capacitive touch screen display, 260K Colors depth
- FM Radio, 3.5mm ear-jack, USB, Bluetooth, WiFi, Wi-Fi direct and GPS
- 8-megapixel rear camera with auto-focus and flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dimensions 143.8 x 72 x 8.6mm
- Weight 154gms
- 1600mAH Li-ion battery
The Cubot P7 is available with a lowest price 99.99 USD in black and white variant colours.