Cubot P10 smartphone is listed in the company website without any price tag. The handset will be available in India, United States, United Kingdom and Australia through eCommerce online website.
The P10 sports a 5-inches qHD (960*540) touchscreen display and offers 16M Colors density. In terms of specifications; the phone includes; 3.5mm Phone jack, FM radio, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, Gravity Sensor and Multi-touch.
The Cubot P10 houses an 8-megapixel rear camera and also a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for video calling and selfie. It measures 147.8*74*9.6 mm and weighs 140gm. It is backed by 1800mAH battery, which is rated for 5 to 10 days standby time.
Key specifications of Cubot P10 :
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 1.2Ghz dual-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- 5-inches qHD (960*540) touchscreen display, 16M Colors density
- 3.5mm Phone jack, FM radio, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, Gravity Sensor and Multi-touch
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dimensions 147.8*74*9.6 mm
- Weight 140gm
- 1800mAH Li-ion battery
The Cubot P 10 will be available in Black, White and Red variant colour options.