With the release of Windows 7 operating system, Microsoft had introduce Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool (download link is provided at the end of the article). This freeware tool is very useful to burn / create bootable ISO media into USB / DVD.
Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool is also useful if you want to create bootable USB drive from the ISO or bootable DVD. With the help of this free tool, you can create bootable flash drive of Win Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / Win 10. There is only a single setup file for both 32-bit and 64-bit OS, which can be downloaded by the visiting link, which is provide at the end of the article.
How to Create Bootable Media using Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool
1. Install the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool in your PC.
2. Run it and browse to the path where you have stored your Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 ISO file and then click on Open.
4. In Step 2 of 4, you have option to choose whether we need to copy the Windows 7 installation files to a DVD disc or a USB stick. Here, I am using USB device.
5. In Step 3 of 4, If you have not yet attached your USB stick, then plug it to your machine and then click on the refresh button.
6. Now, plugged in USB drive will be displayed, click on Begin copying.
Note : You need a USB device that is at least 4GB.
Now, in further steps it will format the USB drive and copy the all required files into the flash drive. It will take more than 10 minutes to complete the process.
Now, if you want to boot from USB drive then make necessary changes in your PC / laptop and boot from USB flash drive and install the Operating System.