The Coolpad Dazen F2 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8939 Octa Core 1.5GHz processor and coupled with 2GB of RAM. It features a 5-inch HD IPS LCD OGS touchscreen display with 720×1280 pixels of resolution. The built-in 16GB storage is further expandable via up to 64GB of memory card .
The Dazen F2 smartphone houses a 13-megapixel auto-focus rear camera and also boasts a 5 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 4G LTE, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM / micro) with dual standby functionality.
Coolpad Dazen F2 Smartphone Specifications :
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD OGS display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8939 Octa Core 1.5GHz CPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM / micro) with dual standby
- 16GB ROM
- 2GB RAM
- 13-megapixel auto-focusrear camera
- 5 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 2500mAh Li-ion battery
- 4G LTE, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 154.5 x 78 x 8.6 mm dimensions
- 154.4 grams weight
Recently, Coolpad Dazen 1 was launched in India with a price Rs. 6,999. However, currently it is available for only Rs. 5999 after discount.