The Coolpad Dazen 1 is powered by a Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor and coupled with 2 GB of RAM. It features a 5-inch HD IPS touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution. The built-in 8 GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Dazen 1 smartphone houses a 8 Mega Pixel rear camera and also boasts a 5-megapixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of conectivity options, the phone include 4G LTE, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM with dual standby functionality.
Coolpad Dazen 1 Specifications :
- 5-inch HD IPS display
- Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) CPU
- Android 4.4 Kitkat (Cool UI 6) operating system
- dual-SIM (both micro) with dual standby
- 8 GB ROM / 2 GB RAM
- 8 Mega Pixel rear camera / 5-megapixel front snapper
- 2500mAh battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS, 4G LTE and 3.5mm audio jack
The company has also launched Coolpad Dazen X7 with octa-core SOC for Rs. 17999, will be available from starting June 9.