In the market, same model dongle is available in hilink and non-hilink mode. You can find E303, E3131, E3256, etc in hilink and non-hilink format. Hilink to normal and normal to hilink convertion of the Huawei dongle is possible, because of firmware availability.
Our team has converted non-hilink Huawei E3372s into hilink, E3272 normal to Hilink, E303h from non-hilink to hilink, E3372H normal to hilink and E3276 hilink to normal. Now you can convert your E3276 normal dongle into hilink also. This solution was tested on Airtel E3276 dongle which comes with firmware version 21.263.03.01.284.
How to Convert Huawei E3276 Modem into Hi-Link Dongle?
1. Make sure your device is already unlocked, if not then purchase the SIMlock code then proceed with further steps.
2. Connect the E3276 non-hilnk dongle to Windows PC and let it install all the drivers are software which are required to run.
3. Download Huawei E3276s-920 22.262.03.00.00 firmware update.
4. Extract using WinRAR and update the dongle.
Note: Device may ask you for firmware code, you can generate flash code here or leave a comment with model and IMEI to get the firmware code.
5. Now update the PC with hilink drivers.
6. Finally download and run the WebUI update of E3256s v 17.100.03.01.03, which is compatible with Huawei E3276 dongle.
Once able steps are completed, you have a hilink E3276 in your hand.