CloudFone has listed officially a new smartphone in Philippines, dubbed as GEO 402q. The company has not revealed the price yet, but market that it will be exclusively available through Globe.
The GEO 402q houses an 8-megapixel rear camera with flash and also boasts a 2-megapixel front facing camera for selfies. It comes with dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality, and packs a 1600mAH battery. In terms of connectivity options, the device includes 3G HSPA, WiFi and Bluetooth. It also runs Android 4.4 KitKat OS.
Key specifications of CloudFone GEO 402q :
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4-inch IPS OGS display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 4GB ROM
- 8-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 2-megapixel front facing camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, Dual-SIM, 3G, HSPA
- 1600mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat
The CloudFone GEO 402q will also come with extra free coloured back covers.