In previous posts, we have seen changing the theme in Google Chrome, Edge, and Mozilla Firefox browser. Opera also let you personalize the background theme. You can use your picture from your computer or can browse the store for new themes.
How to use an image from the computer as the theme of Opera?
1. Open the Opera browser.
2. Click on Menu and select themes.
3. Themes tab will be opened.
4. Click “Create your theme”.
5. Here give any name of theme and select the image from your PC. If you want to align the background image then you can choose from Bottom, Center and Top options.
After all, click on “Create” button from the bottom of the settings.
Your own image as theme will be applied to Opera.
How to Download and Install Theme for Opera Browser?
If you want to install a theme from Opera store, then follow the guidelines.
1. From Menu select themes as described above.
2. Click on “Get more themes”.
3. A new tab will be opened.
Here you can see throusands of themes.
4. Click on any theme, which you want to install in opera browser.
5. Click “Add to Opera”.
6. Now it will be downloaded and applied to your browser.