How to Change the Theme of Mozilla Firefox Browser?
1. Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. From the right side top corner click on “Open Menu” icon.
4. Click “Get Add-ons” from left-side menu and scroll down to till you get “Featured Themes”.
5. Click on “See all” link next to Featured Themes.
Here you can see the thousands of themes for your Firefox browser.
6. Click on any theme, which you like to install.
In my example, we have selected “Two little birds” theme.
7. Click on “Add to Firefox”.
8. Selected themes will be downloaded and applied as default theme for your Mozilla Firefox browser.