The Celkon Q3K Power is powered by a 1.2Ghz quad-core processor and coupled with 512 MB of RAM. It features a 4-inch WVGA touchscreen display with 480 X 800 pixels of resolution. The built-in 8GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Celkon Q3K Power smartphone houses a 3.2-megapixels rear camera and also boasts a 1.3-megapixels front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include FM Radio, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, WLAN hotspot, GPS,, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
The main specifications of Celkon Q3K Power :
- 4-inch WVGA display
- 1.2Ghz quad-core CPU
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 8GB ROM
- 512 MB RAM
- 3.2-megapixels rear camera
- 1.3-megapixels front snapper
- Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, WLAN hotspot, GPS,, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 125.8 x 65 x 9.8 mm dimensions
- 128 gms weight