Celkon Millennium Dazzle Q44 unveils today in its official website without any price tag.
Running on android OS v4.4 (Kit Kat), Millennium Dazzle Q44 supports G-sensor, light and the proximity sensor. It is a Dual SIM smartphone and comes with 3G sim-card facility. It is powered by a Quad-core 1.3 GHz processor, along with 1GB of RAM.
Celkon Millennium Dazzle Q44 sports a 4.0-inch touchscreen display (800 * 480 Pixels ) and also has internal memory of 8 GB which is expandable upto 64GB. It houses a 5 MP rear camera , while there is a frontal 0.3 MegaPixel VGA camera is also featured for video calling.
3.5 mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth, 3G, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, and micro USB v2 are main connectivity options included in Celkon Millennium Dazzle Q44.
Key specs of Celkon Millennium Dazzle Q44 :
- DUAL SIM
- NETWORK : 2G GSM 900 / 1800, 3G WCDMA 2100
- DIMENSIONS : 129 x 64.2 x 9.5 (mm)
- WEIGHT : 133.6g (With Battery)
- DISPLAY : 4″
- SCREEN RESOLUTION : 800 * 480 Pixels
- PROCESSOR SPEED : Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- CAMERA : 5MP
- BATTERY CAPACITY : Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery
- Operating System : Android Kitkat V 4.4.2
- SENSOR : G- Sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor
- 1GB RAM