According to the Celkon, new smartphone Millennia OCTA510 will be available in white variant colour, but listed black colour image. It sports a 5-inch HD IPS OGS touchscreen display with 720 x 1280 pixels of resolution and is powered by a Octa-core processor, that is clocked at 1.4 GHz. It is further coupled with Mediatek MT6592M chipset, Mali-400 GPU and 1GB of RAM.
The Millennia OCTA510 runs Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) OS and supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby. It comes with 8GB of internal storage which is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. The phone houses an 8-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash and also boasts a 3.2-megapixel front camera for selfie and video chatting.
Millennia OCTA510 is backed by a 2000 mAh Li-ion battery. Connectivity options include FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB V2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, and Hot knot (in place of NFC). It measures 143.5 x 71 x 9.1 mm and weight is 136 gms.
Key specifications of Celkon Millennia OCTA510 :
- 5-inch HD IPS OGS touchscreen display
- 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- 1.4GHz Octa-core processor, Mediatek MT6592M chipset
- Mali-400 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 8GB ROM
- 8-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash
- 3.2-megapixel front camera
- 2000 mAh Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB V2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, and Hot knot
- 9.1 mm thin
- weight 136 gms