The Celkon Campus A400+ is powered by a 1GHz single coreprocessor and coupled with 256 MB of RAM. It features a 4-inch WVGA touchscreen display with 480 X 800 pixels of resolution. The built-in 512 MB storage is further expandable via up to 32 GB of microSD card.
The Celkon Campus A400+ smartphone houses a 2-megapixel rear camera and also boasts a 0.3 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
The Celkon Campus A400+ features 4-inch WVGA display, 1GHz single core processor, Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS, 256 MB RAM, 512 MB internal storage, 2-megapixel rear camera and 0.3 Mega Pixel front-facing snapper.
Celkon Campus A400+ Smartphone Specifications :
- 4-inch WVGA display
- 1GHz single core CPU
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 512 MB ROM
- 256 MB RAM
- 2-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash
- 0.3 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 1500 mAh battery
- 3G, 2G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack