Celkon Campus A400 sports a 4-inch IPS WVGA (480X800 Pixels) display and is powered by a SPD 7715 chipset, alongside 1GHz dual core processor and 256MB of RAM. The handset features 3G and supports dual-SIM with dual standby, that runs Android Kitkat 4.4.2 OS out of the box.
Online retailer says, the Campus A400 comes with 512MB internal storage which is further expandable with upto 32GB of microSD card. It has a 2-megapixel rear camera with flash, but no front camera for video calling. It is backed by a 1400 mAh Li-ion battery, that is rated for up to 9 hrs (2G) / 6 hrs (3G) of talk-time and upto 250 hrs of standby.
In terms of connectivity options, the Celkon Campus A400 include FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, micro-USB v2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. The phone measures 125.5 x 68 x 12.6 mm and weight is 95 gms. It features G-sensor.
Key specifications of Celkon Campus A400 :
- 4-inch IPS WVGA touchscreen display
- 480X800 Pixels resolution
- SPD 7715 chipset, 1GHz dual core processor
- 256MB RAM / 512MB ROM
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- Android Kitkat 4.4.2 OS
- 2-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 1400 mAh Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, micro-USB v2.0
- mobile hotspot, GPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 12.6 mm thin
- weight 95 gms