We all browse the internet and use our email ID and password whenever it is required. Browser offers to save the password, and our easiness we just click on Save option. But, have you thinked about that it can be easily hacked by hackers. Stored passwords can be easily removed by cleaning the history of the browser. But, what you will do if you want one of them, which is stored in the browser. It can be too dangerous if you are working in such a PC which is shared by more than one people, like Cyber Cafe.
One of the unique feature of this freeware tool is that it allows you to remove the stored login passwords from any User on the local system or any other computer which is located on the network. It also offers backup facility, so before removing the password permanently, you can take the backup for future. Recovered password will be in recovered password in HTML/XML/TEXT format.
Browser Password Remover is a fully portable app. Just download from the download link which is provided at the end of the article and run it to do desired operation. It works on both 32-bit/64-bit platforms including Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, and also Windows 8.
Another best part of this software is, it does not only removes the stored password from PC, it can reveal the saved passwords also. In my opinion one should must try this tiny tool.
The main features of Browser Password Remover :
- Instantly decrypt and recover stored web login passwords from all the popular Browsers
- Support latest versions of Browsers
- Remove either selected ones or all the stored passwords with just a click
- Create backup password report in HTML/XML/TEXT format
- Auto detects the current storage location for Browsers
- Supports password removal from any user on local or another system
- Free and Easy to Use GUI based Tool
- Fully portable, can be run anywhere without JAVA, .NET components
- Includes Installer for local Installation & Uninstallation