Bluboo‘s X6 features a 5.5″ IPS OGS display with qHD 960×540 pixels of resolution. It supports dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby functionality. The handset is powered by a 64-Bit MTK6732 Quad Core 1.3GHz processor and coupled with 1GB of RAM.
The X6 houses a 13-megapixel rear shooter and also boasts a 5MP front-facing snapper for selfies and video calling. It features 4G bands FDD: B7 B3 B1 B20 and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS. Under the 156.7 * 77 * 8.8 mm body, it packs a 3000mAH Li-ion removable battery, that is rated for 6-8 hrs talk-time.
The Bluboo X6 is equipped with 8GB of internal storage, and expandable via microSD card. Connectivity options include GPS, FM Radio, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Gravity sensor, 4G LTE / 3G HSPA, Fingerprint scanner, FOTA and GPRS.
Bluboo X6 specifications
- 5.5″ IPS OGS touchscreen display
- 960×540 pixels resolution
- dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby
- MTK6732 Quad Core 1.3GHz processor
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 13-megapixel rear shooter / 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G bands FDD: B7 B3 B1 B20
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat, upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 8.8 mm thickness
- 3000mAH Li-ion removable battery
- GPS, FM Radio, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Gravity sensor, 4G LTE / 3G HSPA and GPRS
The Bluboo X6 comes in black and white variant colours for US $ 150.67.