The Blu Studio 5.5C is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core (MediaTek MT6582 chipset) processor and coupled with 512MB of RAM. It features a 5.5-inch FWVGA touchscreen display with 480×854 pixels of resolution. The built-in 4GB storage is further expandable via up to 64 GB of microSD card.
The Studio 5.5C smartphone houses a 5-megapixel rear camera and also boasts a 0.3 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also Dual SIM (WCDMA+WCDMA) with dual standby functionality.
Blu Studio 5.5C Specifications :
- 5.5-inch FWVGA display
- 1.3GHz quad-core (MediaTek MT6582 chipset) CPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat (upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop) operating system
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+WCDMA) with dual standby
- 4GB ROM
- 512MB RAM
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- 0.3 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 2820 mAH battery
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack