Blu has unveiled a new low budget smartphone, the Dash 3.5 II. Till now there is no official word of its pricing and availability details.
Running on Android 4.4 KitKat OS, the Dash 3.5 II supports dual SIM (micro+micro) with dual standby functionality. It has 256 MB RAM and 512 MB internal storage that is expandable with up to 64 GB of memory card. It houses a 3.2-megapixel rear camera and also boasts a 0.3-megapixel front camera.
Blu Dash 3.5 II packs a Li-Ion 1450 mAh battery and connectivity options include WiFi, Bluetooth v3.0, micro-USB v2.0, Mobile hotspot, USB Tethering, 3.5mm audio jack and 3G. At 12.8mm thickness, it measures 117.4 x 61.7 x 12.8 mm and weighs 111 gms. It has G-sensor and accelerometer sensor.
Key specifications of Blu Dash 3.5 II :
- 4-inch TFT IPS display
- WVGA 480 x 800 pixels resolution
- 1 GHz dual core processor
- Mali 400 GPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- dual SIM (micro+micro) with dual standby
- 256 MB RAM
- 512 MB ROM
- 3.2-megapixel rear camera
- 0.3-megapixel front camera
- Li-Ion 1450 mAh battery
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth v3.0, micro-USB v2.0, Mobile hotspot, USB Tethering, 3.5mm audio jack and 3G