Blackview JK890 has been launched in Philippines with a tag price Php 4,699.
The Blackview JK890 features a 5.5-inches LCD QHD (960*540 pixels) touchscreen display and powered by a MediaTek MT6572M Dual-Core 1.3Ghz processor. It is equipped with 512MB of RAM and also comes with 4GB of internal storage that is expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
The JK890 is running on the now dated Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. The smartphone comes with 2-megapixel FF front-facing camera and also houses an 8MP AF rear-facing camera with Flash. In terms of connectivity options, it include; 3G, Dual SIM with Dual Standby, GPS, A-GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, USB OTG and FM radio.
The Blackview JK890 is backed by a 2200mAH battery and measures 154.5mm*79mm*9.3mm dimensions. It has G-Sensor, Light and Proximity Sensors.
Key specifications of Blackview JK890 :
- 5.5-inches LCD QHD touchscreen display
- 960*540 pixels resolution
- MediaTek MT6572M Dual-Core 1.3Ghz processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 2-megapixel FF front-facing camera
- 8MP AF rear-facing camera with Flash
- 3G, Dual SIM with Dual Standby, GPS, A-GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, USB OTG and FM radio
- 2200mAH battery
- 9.3mm thin
The Blackview JK890 can be yours in Philippines with a price ₱ 4,699 in black or white variant colours.