Blackview JK890 has been launched in Philippines with a tag price Php 4,699.
The JK890 is running on the now dated Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. The smartphone comes with 2-megapixel FF front-facing camera and also houses an 8MP AF rear-facing camera with Flash. In terms of connectivity options, it include; 3G, Dual SIM with Dual Standby, GPS, A-GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, USB OTG and FM radio.
The Blackview JK890 is backed by a 2200mAH battery and measures 154.5mm*79mm*9.3mm dimensions. It has G-Sensor, Light and Proximity Sensors.
Key specifications of Blackview JK890 :
- 5.5-inches LCD QHD touchscreen display
- 960*540 pixels resolution
- MediaTek MT6572M Dual-Core 1.3Ghz processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 2-megapixel FF front-facing camera
- 8MP AF rear-facing camera with Flash
- 3G, Dual SIM with Dual Standby, GPS, A-GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, USB OTG and FM radio
- 2200mAH battery
- 9.3mm thin
The Blackview JK890 can be yours in Philippines with a price ₱ 4,699 in black or white variant colours.